The lancet is a sharp surgical instrument, usually in the shape of a double-edged spear, used to make punctures of defined parameters.
- The shape of the blade allows less painful cutting of the skin than the needles used for sampling purposes.
- In addition, a defined puncture depth is ensured by the shape of the tool.
- These lancets are perfectly cut and are universal for most lancing devices.
- They are designed for both home and professional use.
- The lancets are sterilised by GAMA radiation.
Warning: Droplet® lancets are for single use only. Discard after using the lancet.
Attention! Repeated use causes the needle to become dull.
Consequences of reuse:
- High risk of infection
- Higher level of pain
- Tissue damage
- Slow healing